Pages

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Where the $#^& have you been?!?

She's alive...she's alive!!!!

Just barely...

So, it seemed as if I fell off the face of the earth, didn't it?  I sorta felt that way, too.  In actuality, I was just in Disneyworld.  I think I mentioned previously that the house of mouse is my favorite place, didn't I?  If I didn't, I'm telling you now.  Walt Disney World is utopia.  I want to live there.  No, not in Orlando, Kissimmee, or any of the other surrounding towns.  I want to live *in* WDW.  I'll take a room at the Animal Kingdom Lodge - club level, please.    A girl can wish, no?  Anyway, the hubs and I spend around two weeks a year in our favorite world, and we just returned from 2013's major jaunt last week.  While it physically hurts to get back to real life, here I am.  To soften the blow, I naturally picked up a good book.  So, that review is coming right up.  I'll try my best not to disappear again.  It's just so hard when you're spending time in Fantasyland. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Imagination Designs